- CA UMASC Mss Sc 98
The fonds consists of a three-page history of the Bison Building, which once stood on the campus of the University of Manitoba. It was written by J.W. Carter for the Department of Private Funding. The building was originally built as a double hangar for the Royal Canadian Air Force. It was moved to the University of Manitoba in 1948 and served for a short while as Students' Union Building, after which it was rechristened the Bison Building.
Carter, J. W.