Title and statement of responsibility area
Conservative Club of Greater Winnipeg fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA UMASC Mss Sc 61
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.13 m of textual records.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Conservative Club of Greater Winnipeg (C.C.G.W.) was organized in 1880. Among the founding members were Captain Thomas Scott, first Vice-President and Mayor Alexander Logan, Second Vice-President.
The fonds was donated to University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections by Geoff Dixon for the Conservative Club in 1981.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of records of the C.C.G.W. from 1952 to 1976. Included are membership lists, notices of meetings, minutes, president's reports, financial records, general correspondence, and the C.C.G.W.'s constitution.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
There are no restrictions on this material.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Finding aid is currently unavailable.
No further accruals to this fonds are expected.